Quality Management Policy
ilateral maintains a Quality Management Policy to ensure we continuously achieve improved customer satisfaction, a stable customer base and improved efficiency.
We do this in a number of ways:
- Identify problems early and rectify them as quickly as possible to minimise costs.
- Ensure the needs of our clients are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the project.
- Train all our staff to enable them to undertake their tasks within their areas of responsibility.
- Provide all required resources to complete the project are made available.
- All appropriate documentation is created, maintained and controlled..
- All our staff have extensive industry experience and follow quality assurance processes tailored for web projects.
- ilateral are members of the IWDRO (Internet and Web Development Regulatory Office) and the IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology) and follow their best practice, as well as working to the web and guidelines specified by The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Make our environmental policies known and obtainable, available to the public in printed and digital editions.