JULU are a local design company who have patented a new type of clothes airer called 'The Laundry Ladder'. Manufactured in this country, from all British products, the Laundry Ladder is a classy product and JULU were looking for a website that would promote their product. They had been working with a design agency on brand and logos, but eCommerce was not their speciality, so JULU approached i-lateral for assistance in creating a simple, clean eCommerce site.
what they got
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- A clean homepage with strong images and a clear message about the advantages of their product (all easily editable via the CMS).
- Ability to create unlimited galleries, each supporting both landscape and portrait images.
- A simple buying process, allowing customisations for products
- A bespoke postage package so that individual prices can be added.
- Payments through their preferred secure payment provider (Paypal in this case).
- Full blogging functionality (including RSS feeds).
- Detailed contact information on every page, that allows the user to easily contact the client at any point in their journey.
View the Julu Store.