Development of new website for IPG, Cheltenham
IPG Commercial Partnerships are responsible for delivering and managing some of the highest grossing commercial partnerships in the world. Their Corporate Barter Network represents many of the world’s most prolific brands and has generated cost efficiencies of millions of dollars for its clients.
IPG came to I-lateral with a brief for a website and an extremely tight deadline. They needed a simple navigational structure and clear showcase of their work an clients to be ready for a new brand launch. Working with Omega3Design to produce a simple design we produced an easy to navigate, mobile friendly website.
what they got
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- A homepage with carousel that was easy to update and displayed chosen photography (all easily editable via the CMS).
- Ability to embed multiple images on any page, and have them not only render in a clean, user friendly fasion, but also lightbox when clicked.
- Full blogging functionality (including RSS feeds).
- Detailed contact information on every page, that allows the user to easily contact the client at any point in their journey.