A Ross based Guitar and Musical Instrument shop wanted a new e-commerce store to compliment their high street store. They needed a logo and brand to re-launch and the website needed to have a simple back-end process to keep stock up to date and have the ability to filter by many options.
what they got
We were able to produce a site that included:
- A new logo and branding
- Integration with a third pary payment portal (Barclays) for taking payments.
- A fully customised payment portal, so the user never feels they have left the website (even though they been redirected to a payment provider)
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- Ecommerce functionality, including shopping cart and product management.
- A bespoke back end process, allowing the client to upload a csv of all stock daily.