The Social Learning Network
The Social Learning is a new application for learning in schools. It integrates the use of mobile technology with classroom resources (ie interactive whiteboards) to create an agile learning tool.
They needed to develop an initial suite of applications and resources to enable them to enter the marketplace for educational software
what they got
- A complex user registration process with validation of users.
- Ability for teachers to accept new students into their classes.
- Build-able class resources for discussion sessions, including video embed.
- Responsive design able to work on multiple browsers.
- Remote control functionality for mobile users for interactive whiteboard.