Thornley Kelham are a Cotswolds based classic car restoration company. They required a website that would demonstrate all their restoration projects (through the use of the written word and high quality photography). They also needed to convey detailed information about each of their restoration and manufacturing services and needed potential customers to be able to quickly contact them from any point on the website.
what they got
Working alongside Go Create Studios, we were able to produce a uniquely designed site. Included was:
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- A unique homepage, that was easy to update and cleanly displayed cherry picked photography (all easily editable via the CMS).
- Ability to create unlimited galleries, each supporting both landscape and portrait images.
- Ability to embed multiple images on any page, and have them not only render in a clean, user friendly fasion, but also lightbox when clicked.
- Full blogging functionality (including RSS feeds).
- Detailed contact information on every page, that allows the user to easily contact the client at any point in their journey.
What they said about i-lateral:
" Mo and Jacqui at i-Lateral have built our latest website and they have done a fantastic job. They collaborated with us throughout the project and were attentive and responsive to all our requirements during the build. We are delighted with the result and we have had some terrific feedback from visitors to our site. They are a great team and would highly recommend them."
Vittoria Thornley, Thornley Kelham