The Forest of Dean Local History Society has been around for 70 years providing talks and newsletters and research resources for the forest of Dean. They needed an integrated website and store as they were running two different sites and they needed something simple to use and modern, as their existing site didn't work on mobile devices
what the Forest of dean local history society got with their bespoke online store:
- A dynamic home page which populates automatically with new products and events.
- Tiered product categories with easy to use filtering.
- A bespoke, unique branded design
- A detailed resource bank with categories and filtering
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- Full mobile theme to allow for easy user interaction.
View the FODLHS site