Joya are a stylish gift shop based in the pretty Cotswold town of Nailsworth. They also use third party online stores (ebay, Amazon, Etsy) to promote their goods, particularly their bespoke range of indie-pendants.
what Joya got with their bespoke online store
Working with RAW Associates for the design, were able to produce a site that included:
- Integration with a third pary payment portal (Paypal) for taking payments.
- A fully customised payment portal, so the user never feels they have left the website (even though they been redirected to a payment provider)
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- Ecommerce functionality, including shopping cart and product management.
- A bespoke back end process, allowing the client to download all new orders as a file, bulk upload products and stock levels.
Take a look at Joya