Retail Gurus is a community site for SMEs, with an eCommerce section for all the retail supplies you would need. They are heavily focussed on community support and have a forum for members to post queries and answers, as well as a useful articles section which covers anything from Tax, premises, online payment providers to which point of sale solutions to go for.
Working with RAW associates we built a clean, professional site that made buying supplies simple and would develop to hold a huge bank of useful information for SMEs in the retail sector, as well as an arena to raise queries and solve problems as a community.
what Retail Gurus got with their bespoke online store
- A full featured CMS (the site was built upon the Silverstripe CMS), that allows 'pages' to be edited, created and deleted easily by the client.
- A clean homepage with featured products and articles, as well as a categorised navigation and full search.
- A simple buying process, allowing customisations for products.
- A bespoke postage package so that individual prices can be added.
- Payments through their preferred secure payment provider.
- Full forum funcitonality, categorisation of posts, moderation of content, tag cloud.
- Detailed contact information on every page, that allows the user to easily contact the client at any point in their journey.
View the Retail Gurus store